Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi institute of medical Sciences and Research has an exclusive Medical Research Centre which was established in 2001, with the avowed objective of promoting research in medical and allied sciences.
The activities of our research center encompass:
- Promoting basic and applied research projects.
- Encouraging PhD level research.
- Mentoring the faculty and the students in Scientific enquiry.
- Training the faculty and students, by conducting courses in research methodology.
- Transferring the benefits of research to the community.